- Back & Sides: Canadian Wild Cherry, Finish: Semi-Gloss Custom Polished Finish
- Neck: Silver Leaf Maple Integrated Set Neck
- Fingerboard & Bridge: Rosewood
If you are looking for a top sound and a bunch of extras, then look no further than the Seagull S6.
With a cedar and cherry body, this guitar gives you a ton of warmth and clarity. The sound lingers with a brightness that other guitars cannot compare with. The frets are tight for easy tuning and tension retention, and you also get a hardshell case and handy guitar stand. The result is a guitar which has style, panache, and beauty.
For the price, you will be hard pressed to find anything better. The sound is great, you have a lot of extras, and the guitar has an elegant simplicity. A definite thumbs up from us.
- "1-style" Sitka spruce bracing
- Martin's patented neck mortise
- C.F. Martin script logo on headstock
With a composite wood body, this guitar caused quite a stir when it was released. Once it was, it only impressed with its high-quality sound.
This guitar looks like no other. With the composite koa wood, you have a natural woodgrain look which is not often replicated. Thanks to the wonderful Martin construction, you also have a guitar with wonderful bass and cool, crisp highs. The combination makes for a sound which is beautiful and unexpected.
If you are looking for something different, then this guitar is the way to go. It has a reasonable price tag, a unique look, and a warm, rich sound. The guitar is strong, easy to use, and great for all levels of guitar players.
- Solid sitka spruce top
- Nato back & sides
- Rosewood fingerboard
With a mid-range price, this guitar performs well above the average and will help you to fill a room with rich and sustained music.
The Sitka Spruce top and Rosewood bridge, back, and sides help to create a simple elegance which keeps listeners focused on the music. The unique bracing makes that music sound better than other guitars in the price range and has been developed with the help of intricate software.
Yamaha has nailed it with the work which has gone into the unique design of the bracing. The sound stands apart from their rivals and you are given something which other guitars cannot give you.
- Solid sitka spruce top
- Nato back & sides
- Rosewood fingerboard
Yamaha has a reputation for great-sounding guitars, and that reputation is kept intact with this smaller acoustic guitar.
This guitar is on the smaller side, so it is perfect for women and young adults but, don’t let the size fool you, as the sound is as warm and pleasant as they come. Unique scalloped bracing gives you a warm and loud sound while the simple design is elegant and stylish — a well-balanced guitar both in sound and appearance. The scalloped bracing also helps to add durability to the guitar body, meaning that this one will last when others start to fall apart.
A great guitar for beginners and professionals, and one where everyone will find something that they like. Stylish, balanced, and affordable.
- Protective Fender black nylon gig bag included.
- Keep this acoustic in proper playing position with the included Fender strap when standing or sitting from the factory installed forward facing strap button and rear strap button.
- Under the natural glossy Basswood top, the time tested quartersawn X bracing adds to the distinct FA 100's projection and top stability.
The name Fender is synonymous with electric guitars. The great news is that they also have a line of professional and stylish acoustic guitars.
Fender has created a simple and stylish guitar which has a balanced and lively sound. The light wood on the top is highlighted by the black pickguard and maple neck. You also have a truss in the neck to help you adjust the sound exactly as you want it. The result is a clean, crisp, and clear sound.
Buy it just for the name or buy it for the quality of its sound. No matter what your reason is, you are getting a high-quality guitar with a premium name to match.
- Full-size steel-string acoustic that offers big sound at a small price
- All-laminate construction with lindenwood top and mahogany back and sides
- Scalloped "X"-bracing, mahogany neck and a durable dark-stained maple fingerboard
Fender makes high-quality guitars, and this one is no different. It is a solid and vibrant acoustic guitar with enough extras to have a beginner playing in no time.
The stained body and maple neck look amazing together, and the simple elegance of the black pickguard enhances that look. When you invest in this guitar, you are getting all the extras you need to get playing immediately, and there are free online lessons to get you up to speed.
A great acoustic guitar for beginners but also on which professional players love. This Fender guitar is packed with quality, resonance, and balance.
- Cutaway style acoustic guitar featuring layered Mahogany top and layered Mahogany back & sides in natural Satin finish
- Includes: premium Gig Bag, Pickguard for installation, and adjustment tools
- Equipped with Ernie Ball earth wood 80/20 Bronze medium light strings with gauges 12-16-24-32-44-54
Orangewood has a commitment to affordability and quality, and that shines through with this amazing acoustic guitar.
We love the rich mahogany tone of this instrument, with the top, back, and sides all being composed of layered mahogany. The natural wood helps to promote the natural tone of this guitar and creates a wonderful balance. With a cutaway design, you can hit the higher notes, creating a balanced and warm musical range.
This guitar is for everyone, though you may find it a little booming if you play a lot of low notes. The cutaway design opens the guitar up, and the simple finish lets your music do the talking.Acoustic Guitar, Mugig 41" Cutaway Guitar, Full Size, with Pickups, Tuner,...
- [Solid Basswood & Steel Strings] - Body select the top of basswood as material, and a 41inch full-size cutaway shape with smooth curves confirm a good touch. Ox bone nut, strong and wear-resisting....
- [Bright Sound] - This solid basswood produces a thick, full and vibrant sound ideal. Through the chrome geared knob, it's easy to adjust the tune. Moreover, with a dedicated tuner in package to...
- [All-in-one Package] - With a full set of required accessories, include Guitar Pickups, Tuner, Shoulder Strap, Strings, Capo, Accessories, Wipe Cloth, Guitar Bag etc.
Mugig is new on the scene but is already competing with the established brands. This guitar features incredible wood grain and a rich sound.
The rich solid wood of the body gives the guitar a natural sound and an amazing look, which is like no other. You also get richness and balance from this guitar. The great thing is the number of extras you get when you purchase this instrument. Included is a case, strings, pic, tuner, cloth, and more.
This is a great guitar for beginners and expert players. Beginners will get started in no time while the experts will appreciate the thick, warm sounds.
- INCREDIBLE SOUND - Perfect for musicians-in-the-making or advanced players, this guitar features an impressive tone, standout projection and incredible sonics. It's waiting to be heard.
- FINE HARDWOOD CONSTRUCTION - Guitar is made from X-braced, A-grade Spruce wood, known for its resiliency and versatility and Basswood for warmth. Whether playing soft or loud, strumming or...
- THINLINE CUTAWAY DESIGN - The body of this full-size (41") guitar is cut away at the neck for better access and more comfortable playing of the top frets. It's also thinline (3" thick) which creates...
With a choice between electric and acoustic and lots of accessories to get you started, this guitar almost has it all.
The sound you get from this stylish guitar is warm yet bright, thanks to the wood used in the construction. You also have options for customizing your music, which allows you to play a wide range of styles and genres. The thin cutaway design makes for a light guitar and one on which you can hit all the high notes.
This is a guitar which is as stylish as they come. You can really feel its presence when you are up there on stage with it.
This is a really affordable guitar which will surprise you with how much quality is packed into it. It has a big sound and a simplistic style.
Laminate wood is used here where solid hardwood would usually be used, and that means that you do not get the same big sound like some other guitars, but that is not what this guitar is. For such an affordable guitar, you still get a clear, crisp sound which can fill a room.
This is one of the best guitars we could find for the price. A great guitar for beginners who want to start a music career without having to invest a huge sum of money.
- ALL-INCLUSIVE GUITAR SET: Beginner acoustic guitar set comes complete with a strap, capo, digital tuner, polishing cloth, set of 4 guitar picks, and additional strings
- FULL-SIZE BODY: Comfortably designed with a 41-inch, user-friendly body perfect for both beginning and experienced guitarists
- BRIGHT, RICH SOUND: Play like the pros, as this guitar's dreadnought body and cutaway design contribute to a vibrant tone suitable for all styles of music
Affordable guitars can produce great sound, and this acoustic cutaway guitar is here to prove it.
With a classic dreadnought body and a cutaway design, this guitar helps you to hit the high notes with a vibrancy which is often amiss from more expensive guitars. The construction is solid enough, though not solid wood, and gives a balanced tone and bright, rich sound.
This is the perfect guitar kit for a beginner who wants to be able to play immediately. It comes shipped with everything you need and has amazing quality for the price.Best Choice Products 38in Beginner Acoustic Guitar Starter Kit w/Case,...
- 38-INCH ACOUSTIC GUITAR: Right-handed guitar delivers a full-bodied sound with its all-wood design, 19 frets, steel strings, and an attractive finish
- ULTIMATE STARTER KIT: Perfect for beginner guitarists, it includes a guitar pick, shoulder strap, pitch pipe, digital tuner, and an extra set of 6 strings
- HIGH-QUALITY SOUND: The classical guitar body and user-friendly fretboard help to create a bright sound that both beginning and experienced musicians can enjoy
Guitar kits are great for beginners and have everything you need to get started on your musical journey. Not only is this kit extremely affordable, but it surprises with the quality.
With solid wood throughout and great construction, this is a guitar which sounds and looks more expensive than it actually is. Combine that with a multitude of extras, and you are in acoustic heaven.
If you are just starting out, then this is the kit for you. It has all you need to tune, string, pluck, and transport your guitar, and the rich, crisp sound is perfect for new players.