- Unique Guitar crafted entirely using Carbon/Graphite & Glass fiber composites
- Impervious to humidity and temperature changes
- Single-piece all-graphite neck and composite fingerboard with an adjustable truss rod
The RainSong is a top-end guitar, expertly crafted from carbon fiber and glass, giving you a guitar that may last forever, and one which sounds like no other.
You are not going to get the same sound from carbon fiber as you would from wood, and the sound is different while still being professional and energetic. There is a lot to love about the differences, and that shines through in the unique and beautiful sound.
If you have the money, then you will be hard-pressed to find a better instrument than this. Similarly-priced wooden guitars may have a slightly better sound, but this guitar will say perfect for longer.
- Solid Thermal Spruce Top, Solid Rosewood Back
- Solid Rosewood Sides, Mahogany Neck
- Ebony Fingerboard, Gloss Natural Finish
With aged wood, you get a sound like no other. Takamine has used controlled heat and oxygen to create a guitar that replicates the aged-wood sound without the time investment.
The result is a guitar that sounds like no other (almost). It has an aged-wood sound without using aged wood. The notes are beautiful and distinct, with each shining through, even after being put through the preamp controls.
An amazing sound and a terrific look. The wood looks fantastic, along with sounding beautiful. A wonderful guitar has been created here, which everyone will love. So much quality that you will never want to put it down.
- Grand Auditorium Body w/Solid Hawaiian Koa Top & Layered Koa Back/Sides
- 25.5"-Scale Sapele Neck w/Ebony Fingerboard w/1-11/16" Nut Width
- Taylor Expression System 2 Electronics
How would you like to own a guitar which is crafted from 100% ethically-sourced koa wood? Well, this guitar gives you exactly that.
Not only does the wood sound amazing, but it improves over time too. As the wood settles and matures, the sound will do so too; meaning that you get a guitar that gets better with maturity. Add in some nice electronics, and a hardshell case, and you really do have it all.
This is an expensive guitar, but, when you think about how long you will have this guitar, and how amazing it sounds, it becomes incredibly affordable.
- Solid European spruce top with solid cypress back and sides
- Signature Gipsy Kings flamenco model
- Fishman Prefix ProBlend electronics
Cordoba has been crafting amazing guitars for years, and this is the culmination of lots of time and hard work. It is perfect for flamenco music, but also for all kinds of music too.
The quality of the tonal woods used gives you tone and resonance like no other. There is a lot of volume, and the clear, crisp sound is further amplified and enhanced by the onboard Fishman electronics. Everything comes together to give you a guitar which sounds and looks amazing.
If you like to pluck the strings, then this guitar is perfect for you. If you prefer to strum, then this guitar is still perfect. A high-quality flamenco guitar for experienced musicians.
- Body Body type: Auditorium/OOO Cutaway: Non-cutaway Top wood: Sitka Spruce Back & sides: Mahogany Bracing pattern: Scalloped X Body finish: Satin Orientation: Right handed Neck Neck shape: Modified...
- The 17 Series 000-17 Auditorium Acoustic Guitar boasts a rich, warm sunburst or sharp black finish that will delight any player with its aesthetic beauty
- Skillfully crafted from a solid Sitka spruce top and mahogany back and sides with grained ivoroid binding, a modified low oval neck with a Performing Artist taper, and a Guatemalan rosewood...
Martin has been manufacturing acoustic guitars for almost two centuries, so you know that you are getting quality with this one. It may be a smaller model, not a dreadnought, but it still has enough to project with quality.
This is a stripped-down guitar, perfect for almost everyone, and only features the highest-quality materials, construction, and sound. The Sitka spruce and mahogany are extremely tonal and bring out the individual notes. From finger plucking to strumming, this guitar can do it all.
If you want quality, then this guitar is worth paying for. One of the best acoustic guitars which you will ever own.
- Solid European spruce top with figured ziricote back and sides
- A new spin on the signature Gipsy Kings flamenco model, with a custom thin body depth
- Fishman Prefix ProBlend electronics
One of the best flamenco guitars out there, and also one of the best guitars, period. With so much versatility and control, this beautiful guitar can almost do it all.
With a generous scale length and a single-cutaway body to reach all of the frets, this guitar is set up for flamenco. The addition of a clear tap plate is nice and adds to the durability of the guitar. Further to that, is the Spanish bracing, which also adds to the strength of the body while adding to the resonance of the music.
If you play flamenco, then you need this guitar.
- Construction: Ply Blocks/Simple Dovetail Neck Joint Body Size: D-14 Fret Top: Solid Sitka Spruce Rosette: Bold Herringbone Top Bracing Pattern: Hybrid ''X'' Scalloped Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce...
- Includes a Martin vinyl laminated hardshell guitar case! The traditional Martin D-16GT Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar is part of the 16 series of guitars, which incorporate modern guitar specifications...
- Quality-built with a solid Sitka spruce top, mahogany back and sides, FSC Certified Richlite fretboard and bridge, and hybrid X bracing
Martin has always made high-quality guitars. This one comes with their own tuning pegs and strings to bring you an amazing-sounding guitar.
The sound of this guitar will only improve over time as the wood in the body matures. As the wood ages, the tone and resonance will grow. The classic dreadnought body shape, combined with the internal bracing, give this guitar some booming bass and projection. There are no electronics here, but you do not need any.
A wonderful acoustic guitar from Martin with some of their patented touches. A guitar that starts with a lot of quality, and only grows from there.
- Solid Cedar Top, Maple Back
- Maple Sides, Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard, Gloss Black Finish
Takamine makes solid and robust guitars, and this 12-string is no different. With electronics, solid hardware, and internal bracing, this is everything that you are looking for.
The preamp electronics do extremely well to control all 12 of the strings, bringing you crystal clear music. The solid spruce of the top, combined with mahogany on the back and sides, helps to project that music, and you can fill a room. If you want something which you can perform with, then this may be it.
A professional guitar for the professional musician, this guitar has everything you need to play to the room and looks elegant and stylish too.
- Solid European spruce top with flamed maple back and sides
- Signature Gipsy Kings flamenco model with custom thinbody depth
- Fishman Prefix ProBlend electronics
If you want a flamenco guitar, then this is the one for you. If you don’t want a flamenco guitar, then this could still be the one for you.
With a solid, robust, and reliable body, this guitar sounds amazing. There is some internal bracing, which only adds to the tone and resonance, and some preamp electronics that do an amazing job of amplifying the sound without distorting it. Lots of flexibility available with the controls, and the access to the frets.
A professional flamenco guitar that will suit any professional guitar player. A lot of quality here, and one of the best sounding guitars which you will find.
- "Shape: Grand Auditorium Number of Strings: 6 Back/Side Wood: Layered Rosewood Scale length: 25-1/2"" Top Wood: Sitka Spruce Body Length: 20"" Electronics: Expression System Body Width: 16"" Cutaway:...
- Number of Strings: 6
- Back/Side Wood: Layered Rosewood
Taylor has been crafting high-quality guitars for decades, and this is one of their very best. Taking the previous incarnations, they have improved on everything to create this deluxe instrument.
With spruce wood and laminated koa, this is a rich and warm guitar, both in the look and the sound. Each note is played with distinction and resonance, even when played through the preamp. The Grand Auditorium shape looks fantastic and adds to the projection. Everything about this guitar is excellent.
If you are a professional musician, then this guitar will give you all you need for your smaller large gigs. Lots of projection and depth.
- Body Dimensions: 13 3/4" X 4 1/8" - Top Wood: Solid Adirondack Spruce - Bracing: Hand-carved Scalloped X - Back/Sides Wood: Solid Rosewood
- Body Binding: Herringbone - Neck Woods: Mahogany - Fingerboard: Ebony - Nut: 1 13/16"-wide Bone - Scale Length: 24.9" - Frets: 19 Nickel/Silver - Inlays: Snowflake - Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2...
- Strings: D'Addario EXP Coated Phosphor Bronze .012"-.053" - Finish: Sunburst - Case: Hardshell Case Included
Eastman is not a name that you immediately associate with acoustic guitars, but they have been able to carve out their niche, and this offering is one often best, and more unique guitars out there.
With a slim body, this guitar has a retro feel about it. It is welcome, then, that the guitar has such a big sound. You can really project with this beautiful instrument, and the types of wood used means that that projection is warm and bright.
With high-quality string installed, and some nice fine touches, like the vintage tuning pegs and high-quality hardware, this is a professional guitar for professional musicians. Throw in a hardshell case to protect the guitar, and you have the perfect instrument.