- Alder Body with gloss finish
- One player Series split-coil precision bass middle pickup
- Master volume and tone controls
This could be the best of the best when it comes to bass guitars, but you do get hat you pay for, so expect to pay a little more for this quality bass guitar.
With solid alder wood and an amazing finish, this guitar looks amazing. But how does it sound? The truth is that it sounds amazing too. It has a lot of resonance, bright notes, balance, and stunning sustain. This is a professional guitar for those who really want to play.
If you are looking to upgrade your guitar, then you cannot go wrong with this one. Invest in quality and never buy a guitar again.
- The Standard Series is the perfect choice for any musician looking to upgrade to a professional level instrument
- The Standard Jazz Bass comes equipped with two modern style single-coil Jazz Bass pickups for clear and articulate tone
- The tinted "C" shape neck provides universal comfort and vintage styling
If you are a professional jazz guitarist, then this guitar is a worthwhile investment, but it can also be a great investment for a beginner too.
This guitar looks and sounds great, as you would expect from a Fender. Moving production to Mexico, they have been able to keep the cost down while maintaining the quality. For beginners, it could be a great guitar to learn on and one which they could play forever.
This guitar has a light and lively jazz sound with lots of warmth, resonation, and sustain — a great all-round jazz guitar.
- Mahogany Body/Quilted Maple Top
- Diamond Active pickups
- Diamond Bass Bridge
This guitar looks amazing. If you are the type of bass player who likes to thrash around on stage, then the guitar has a look suited to you.
This is a professional guitar without the price tag to match, but one which is also open to beginners of all levels. It may cost a little more than a beginner guitar, but it is one who will grow with you. It has a bright, warm, and modern sound, and a look like no other.
A professional guitar for all levels and style of player. Make the investment and use this guitar forever.
- The 5-string Introductory BB235 RR of the hardest working bass in the business: the Yamaha Bb Series
- Solid alder Body
- Custom V3 pickups (Ceramic)
A wonderful bass guitar from Yamaha which has utilized the knowledge of some of the bass guitarists greats to create a wonderfully sounding sound.
This is a professional-grade guitar which is suited to intermediate and professional players and will be an upgrade to newer players after they have learned. It features a classic design which, in turn, gives a warm and tonal sound. It has enough customization to keep the pros happy and produce warm and bright notes.
A great investment for anyone who wants to wow on the stage.
- Iconic StingRay bass in Ruby Red Burst Satin finish with black Pickguard
- Basswood body with Maple neck and Jatoba fretboard
- Equipped with a Sterling by music Man designed Ceramic pickup and 2-band Active preamp: volume, Treble, bass
A wonderful guitar which sounds rich and smooth but really benefits from a look which is unlike any other.
This guitar is unique in its style, and you will be hard-pressed to find an electric bass which looks as good as this. It has a signature and unique style and is finished with a variety of finishes, too many to choose only one. There is a lot to love about this guitar, and much of that is down to the sound it produces.
This is a mid-range guitar which sounds and acts like a professional guitar. There is plenty here for pros to love, and beginners to thrive with.
- Pack Includes Squier bass, rumble 15 bass amplifier, Cable, and strap
- Engineered to capture the Essential recipe that makes Fender special
- Stop Dreaming and start playing with this all inclusive beginner bass Guitar bundle
Do you like being called curvy with a fat sound? Well, this Fender bass guitar does. It is an entry-level guitar which plays well above its means.
With a classic curved design, double cutaway, and solid wood body, this bass guitar is the real deal. On top of that, you have a customizable vintage saddle, volume and tone knobs, and an included amp. You are almost gig-ready with this bass.
The guitar has been designed to help beginners get started, but there is more quality here than that would suggest. If you want a one-size-fits-all bass, then this one will fit the bill. It is also a Fender, so you know that you are buying quality.
- Spalted Maple top/Mahogany body
- Rosewood Frets
- 22 Frets
With an amazing look and a warm, well-rounded sound, this versatile bass guitar from Ibanez will give beginners everything which they need to play bass.
The body is solid Agathis with a classic double-cutaway design (inspired by the professional basses in Ibanez’s line). The finishes are stunning and immaculate and really showcase the flowing and curved designs. What sets this bass apart is the inclusion of active electronics instead of passive ones.
This guitar has it all for the newcomer and will keep intermediate players interested too.
- Incredible Quality and Value
- Mahogany Body
- Vintage Style Bridge
Yamaha makes great bass guitars, and this one will help any beginner to get started. It is affordable and comes with some advanced features too.
The greatest thing about this bass guitar is the look. It is sleek, with long curves and tapered points. The double-cutaway not only looks amazing but also helps you to get to all 24 frets. A layer of flamed mango wood on the body adds to the look, and you have an almost unlimited number of finishes.
Beginners will find all that they need from this guitar. It has a lot to offer both in look and in sound — a bass guitar with amazing highs and lows.
- Agathis body with gloss polyurethane finish
- 30 in scale length C-shape maple neck with 9. 5 in radius maple fingerboard and 19 medium jumbo frets
- 1 Special Design Single-Coil Pickup
This bass from Fender is the perfect guitar to learn on. It is sleek, classy, sounds amazing, and redefines what a budget guitar can do.
The body and hardware are what you would expect from a guitar at this price, but the sound is not. For a beginner guitar, this bass sounds richer and clearer than many more expensive guitars on the market. The sound is amazing, and the frets are easy to play. You can really make some wonderful music here.
With the option for punchy rock or smooth jazz, this guitar is affordable and lends itself well to all varieties of music. A great guitar to learn on.
- Basswood dual cutaway body
- Bolt-on maple neck with rosewood fingerboard
- High-mass adjustable saddle bridge
This is an entry-level guitar which is masquerading as something a little more special. The body is standard stock, but the hardware makes it shine.
With a basswood body and standard hardware, you get what you pay for. What you do not expect is the added electronics, especially the versatile bridge with four control knobs. The versatility which you get is what you would expect from a high-end bass guitar. Your sound will be amazing, and you have the versatility for all genres of music.
This is an entry-level guitar, but it is still a step up from other entry-level guitars. It looks standard and sounds amazing.
- 🎸 Stable Quality & Fashionable Design---The electric bass is constructed with a wood body, it features solidity so that you can play it freely. The durable bass will stand up to years of wear...
- 🎸 Better Tones & Good feelings---The electric bass delivers a smooth tone for you, it is ideal choice for rock and roll, you can use it to play the blues, and everything else in between. The...
- 🎸 Bass Travel Bag Easy for Carrying---The electric bass comes with a travel bag, so you can take your bass to your lesson or anywhere you want. You can lift or carry the bass with straps. The...
A guitar kit for absolute beginners which comes with everything you need to pick it up and play.
There may not be much here in terms of absolute quality, but you do get a little more than you pay for. The body is stylish and solid with adequate hardware. You also get a little more in terms of the electronics. Where it does shine is in the extras. You get a bag, pick, amp cord, strap, and more. It is ready to play from the get-go.
With enough quality for a beginner, this electric guitar is well-suited to all genres of music.
Glarry Electric Bass Guitar Full Size 4 String Rosewood Basswood Fire Style Exquisite Burning Bass (Black)
If you are looking for a guitar to learn on, then look no further. This affordable guitar comes with a host of extras, which make it the perfect first bass.
With a classic double-cutaway design, you can reach the higher frets with ease. You also have a choice of finishes (though, we love the simple black and white look). The body and hardware are nothing to write home about, but there is some quality in the sound.
With lots of extras, like a case, strap, and pick, you have enough here to pick up and play — a great first guitar which is very easy to learn on.