- Body Body type: Concert/O Taylor Academy Deep Grand Concert Cutaway: No Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce Back & sides: Layered Sapele Bracing pattern: Academy Series Body finish: Matte 2 Orientation:...
- Over the past four-plus decades there's a resounding theme from Taylor Guitars: passion for improving the guitar-playing experience
- As a company that's passionate about exposing more players to the pleasures of making music, Taylor isn't content to see people throw in the towel before they have a chance to get their groove on
If you are dedicated to learn and play for a lifetime, then this guitar is one of the best out there. This is the perfect guitar for a beginner and one which will last a lifetime.
With solid spruce and Sapele wood, you have a high-quality base which adds resonance and warmth to the notes. Add in some rosewood and African ebony, and you have a recipe for the best beginner guitar out there. There are some simple electronics too into which you can hook up an amp.
Great for jamming, busking, and playing gigs, this guitar will fill a room with noteworthy distinction and intonation.
- Made in North America
- Select Pressure Tested Top
- Double Action Truss Rod
If you want more than just a standard guitar, then this acoustic guitar from Seagull will take you to lofty new heights.
With high-quality wood and Canadian craftsmanship, you have a guitar which is about more than just learning. When you have mastered the chords, and are writing your own songs, this guitar has enough power to fill an entire room. It also has a rich enough sound that the crowds will not be able to get enough.
You get what you pay for and, with this Seagull acoustic guitar, you are getting one of the best acoustic guitars on the market.
- Solid sitka spruce top
- Nato back & sides
- Rosewood fingerboard
This is a guitar which is aimed at beginners but one which will also interest music purists due to the amazing sound which it can produce.
With specialized bracing, placed by intricate software, the classic dreadnought body is able to produce music like no other acoustic guitar. When you are strumming, you will fill the room with warmth and resonance, making this a perfect guitar for starting out at gigs.
The sound will keep you interested, but the body and design is nothing to be sniffed at either. The simple wood grain looks beautiful, and you have a choice of finishes and colors.
- Single-cutaway concert body style
- Fishman low-profile pickup/preamp
- Solid spruce top with scalloped "X"-bracing
Fender has quite the name in the guitar world, but you should not base your decision on that alone. You should base your decision on the amazing sound which this guitar produces.
The unique Fender scalloped X-bracing helps to keep the guitar light while adding to the tone and resonation. The result is a sound like no other guitar. You get resonation, bright notes, and a lot of booming bass. It looks beautiful too, with natural wood grain on show, or darker colors if you prefer.
With so much on offer, this is a sound investment for the future and one which will pay itself back, many times over.
- Thin-line cutaway Body design for exceptional playability
- 25" Scale Length and narrower string spacing for Enhanced comfort
- New scalloped bracing pattern for increased bass response
Yamaha knows what they are doing when it comes to electro-acoustic guitars, and this slim guitar is full of deception. It may look small, but the sound is anything but.
We love the slim design and black finish, though there are other finishes to choose from, it is the sound that really appeals to us. The high notes are crisp, and the low notes are booming. The frets are spaced well, and the strings are narrow to help playability.
This is a guitar to learn on but also one to develop on. It is impressive for jam sessions, busking on the street, and small, intimate gigs. Discover this beautiful guitar and never look back.
- Solid Sitka spruce top
- Hand sanded, scalloped bracing
- Mahogany back and sides
Alvarez has a long line of professional guitars, and this is one aimed at beginners, but with enough quality that professional players are going to find something to like.
The classic dreadnought-shaped body gives a rich and clear sound, and the thinness of the body adds to the tone and resonance. The body has been braced for more durability, and the spruce and mahogany look amazing, with the semi-gloss finish. And, don’t get us started on the professional hardware.
Overall, this is a high-quality guitar for beginners but one which will be with you for a very long time.
- Spruce top with scalloped braces provides a bright, full range sound
- Beautiful mahogany back and sides for robust volume and responsive tone
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
With laminate wood in the sides, back, and top, you may be thinking that this is a guitar which cannot perform but, from the very first strum, you will be pleasantly surprised by just how amazing this guitar sounds.
Laminate spruce and mahogany has been used to create the dreadnought body, and the resulting sound is warm and rich, with a lot of distinction. In fact, you will get better music from this guitar than you will from many at the same price.
This is a beginner guitar and one which ticks all of the boxes. It has been specifically crafted for beginners but is one with more quality than you would expect. A fantastic and versatile guitar.
- Classic go-to Dreadnought Shape
- Select Spruce top
- Mahogany Body
Epiphone has bee crafting Licensed Gibson guitars for years, along with their own range. This is one of their own and features all of the quality which you would have come to expect.
This is a budget guitar but still, one which features solid spruce and mahogany in the body. The solid wood helps to give the guitar more resonance and tone, with some beautiful sounds emanating from this instrument. In fact, you will be hard-pressed to find a better sounding guitar at this price.
This is a beginner guitar but one which you will play well after you have learned. There is a lot of quality here, all wrapped up in an affordable price.
- Full-size 41 inch cutaway dreadnought body for full and vibrant tone, suited for all styles of music.
- Right-hand design, spruce top and mahogany back and sides bring you richer and brighter sound.
- 20 Brass Frets with Fret position Marks at 3th, 5th, 7th, 9th, 12th, 15th and 17th frets on neck and top of fingerboard
Many guitar kits come with lots of extras at the expense of the guitar quality. This spruce and mahogany guitar has quality in bundles and still has all of the extras.
With extra strings and picks, a clip-on tuner, capo, gig bag, and more, this is a bundle which will get you started on your musical journey. The classic dreadnought body has a single-cutaway, allowing you to get to the high notes while showcasing a little style. The guitar has a warm and resonant sound with some crisp highs and deep lows.
A great kit if you are starting out, or an excellent gift for the budding musician.
- This 41" acoustic guitar comes with a nylon case, a shoulder strap, a pick and an extra set of strings for replacement. Get a full set of equipment with one purchase.Mirror design is more advanced.
- Suitable for Beginners - Features a full scale 6 strings guitar is great for beginners to learn to play the guitar.It's very easy to use. And it is also perfect for using on guitar lessons, recitals,...
- High Quality Strings - Our guitar strings are well received by our customers.The strings are made of high quality steel with good sound quality, stable pitch. It is especially suitable for beginners...
If you want a guitar kit which comes with everything to get started, then this is the one. Great for yourself or as a gift, and the affordability of the package is exceptionally enticing.
The sound from this guitar is great, and it is loud enough to fill a small room if you want to busk or perform intimate gigs. We love the selection of colors, from bright blue to natural, and each comes in a semi-gloss finish. We also love all the extras, especially the extra strings which are especially high-quality.
This is not the greatest guitar in the world, but it is one of the most affordable. The perfect starter kit for any beginner.
- Dreadnought design
- Whitewood body
For those who are just starting out, this is an affordable and balanced guitar which does not need a lot of investment.
The cost of the guitar has been kept down by the use of laminated wood in the body, but the amazing finishes not only cover that wood but elevate it and help to show off the wood grain. With natural looks for some and brighter colors for others, there is something here for everyone.
If you cannot invest a lot of cash, this guitar is perfect. A learner will not notice any flaws when they start playing, and there is enough here to keep you interested.