- Solid Canadian Cedar top with Maple Binding, high gloss natural finish
- Mahogany back & sides
- Rosewood Fingerboard, Mahogany neck, 650mm radius
If you are looking to start out with a classical guitar, then look no further. This is a guitar firmly aimed at students but has enough quality to appeal to any level of player.
With a cedar and maple body, and mahogany neck, you have quality construction which you can really hear. Add in some high-quality strings, and you are ready to play amazing music. The guitar looks great and has a wonderful range. The lows are deep and the highs are bright.
This is a guitar for anyone. Th sound is top-notch, it will last, and it even comes with a handy gig bag.
- Solid European spruce top
- Indian rosewood back and sides
- Rosewood bridge and fingerboard
Cordoba has a history of making great instruments, and this classical guitar is certainly that. A great all-rounder which lends itself well to a variety of styles.
When you start with quality wood, you know that you are going to get quality sound. The Indian rosewood and European spruce combine to create an instrument which is balanced and easy to play. It does not matter if you are strumming or plucking; this guitar will handle it all.
This is a great classical guitar for a beginner, but there is also a lot to love for more experienced players too.
- [HIGHEST QUALITY GUITAR] Kennedy Violins is known for having the highest-quality craftsmanship and performance instruments. Playing your music with the best quality guitar, as you know, makes all the...
- [COMPLETE OUTFIT] Your Antonio Giuliani guitar purchase fully includes a premium heavy-duty Giuliani padded guitar case, a microfiber cleaning cloth, genuine Savarez or D'Addario nylon strings...
- [ASSEMBLED BY PROFESSIONALS AND READY TO PLAY] We make sure you are ready to play your new guitar by assembling and setting up the instrument for you. Final setup and assembly is performed by our...
Many classical guitars are no longer handmade, but Antonio Giuliani has made a commitment to making high-quality instruments.
The finest wood and craftsmanship really show through in this classical guitar. It is as balanced an instrument as they come, with low lows and high highs. You can hear each note, making the guitar great for strumming or plucking. With a choice of strings, and the ability to switch easily between them, you have a lot here at your disposal.
This is a beginner guitar but one which you will use for many years.
- Solid Canadian cedar top
- Mahogany back and sides
- Lightweight, 7/8 size classical
A 7/8 size guitar which is perfect for smaller arms and hands. This is a great classical guitar for music students and one which allows for a lot of customization.
You can adjust the length of the guitar by repositioning the neck. For younger students, this allows the guitar to grow with them, while older students can find the perfect position by changing the position of the neck. The body is solid Canadian cedar and mahogany, and this shines through in the sound of the instrument. You can play with lots of feeling and resonance.
A guitar aimed at the beginner but one which offers more than that. Beginners can grow with this guitar, and intermediate players will find that there is more here than just an affordable guitar.
- Spruce top with Jasmine Advanced Classical Bracing
- Sapele back and sides, rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Slim neck profile, 25 1/2" scale length
Jasmine has created a guitar which looks and sounds as natural as they come. With a natural gloss finish over spruce and Sapele, this is a great guitar for almost anyone.
The strategic bracing gives your sound more resonance and helps to separate each note so that you can hear each one as you play. The guitar helps to offer more balance when you play and is intuitive to learn on. This guitar has a warm sound and a warm look. We also like how affordable it is.
While expert players may want to give this one a miss, there is enough quality here for intermediate guitar players. Pick it up, give it a strum and find out what this guitar can do for your music.
- Solid Canadian cedar top
- Satin Finish
- All natural wood inlaid mosaic rosette
Cordoba has a great reputation in the classical guitar world, and this guitar only serves to further that reputation with its bright and lively look and warm sounds.
With enough access for beginners and a lot to play with as an intermediate player, this guitar will help you to start your journey and then progress with it. The sounds are warm and bright, and you can play with a lot of tonal resonance. The natural finish creates a well-rounded instrument which all players will love.
Great to learn on but there is so much more here than just that. Beginners will learn, and once they do, they will flourish.
- Complete acoustic guitar package for beginners
- Includes full-sized guitar, digital tuner, padded gig bag, and instructional book and DVD
- Constructed of Indonesian mahogany on the back and sides and spruce on the top
Yamaha makes great classical guitars, and this is another in a long line of great guitars which comes in at a very attractive price.
We love the resonance and note distinction which you get with this guitar. It is bright and lively, with a natural finish to match. For such a low price, you cannot expect this guitar to have everything, but it does well to deliver enough to appeal to intermediate players as well as beginners.
With a bright sound and a natural finish, this guitar is great. Throw in a guitar case and a stand, and you have almost everything you need to start your musical career.
Un upgrade from the C40, this classical guitar is affordable, being crafted from laminate wood, but the sound does not suffer from it.
With laminate, the sound is usually affected, but this guitar from Yamaha could be the exception to the rule. There are a lot of added touches to make this guitar look and sound like one which is much more expensive. What you get is a guitar which looks and sound great, all for one affordable price.
With a lot here for beginners, you have an excellent guitar for intermediate players too. Learn on this beautiful little instrument, and progress on it too.
- Full-size nylon-string acoustic that delivers classical Spanish guitar tones without breaking the bank
- All-laminate construction with lindenwood top and mahogany back and sides
- Scalloped "X"-bracing, mahogany neck and a durable dark-stained maple fingerboard
Fender is a trusted name in the guitar world, and this affordable classical guitar gives you what you need to pave your way to stardom
If you are starting out, this guitar is an affordable and balanced option. It does not give you the best sound in the world but, for the price, the sound is great quality. You get a lot of extras with this, including a case, strings, tuner, and lessons. If you have never played before, this is an attractive option.
This is definitely aimed at beginners, and other users will not find a lot over most starter guitars. It is balanced, warm, and great to learn on.
- Lightweight, full size nylon string guitar
- Spruce top with mahogany back and sides
- Comes strung with premium Savarez 500CJ nylon strings
If you are starting out and want a high-quality guitar with a great sound and a bunch of extras, then you might just have found it.
This guitar from Cordoba is built around quality. The body is high-quality and comes in a variety of size options, giving options to younger and older guitar learners. With the addition of a case and a tuner, a beginner will have everything they need.
Great materials and construction mean a well-defined sound. There is a lot of tone in this guitar, and the notes are defined and balanced. A great guitar to start out on.
- Spruce top
- Agathist back and sides
- Easy to play
When Ibanez set out to create an amazing guitar for beginners, all at an affordable price, there were some who said that it could not be done. Boy, did they prove them wrong?
With a solid wood body and glossy natural finish, this guitar looks wonderful and sounds even better. The classic no-cutaway body is simple and effective, and the red headstock adds a flash of color, which makes this a guitar to behold. The guitar is intuitive, friendly, and very forgiving. This is a guitar for beginners. There is nothing here for intermediate and expert players, but those just starting out will find everything they need to learn.
- 36 inch Classic Guitar: This nylon string guitar is ideal for over 12 years old. It looks and sounds great. Easy to play for a beginner or a experienced player.
- Solid Basswood Top Back Sides: Strong Wind 36 inch guitar features a Laminated linden Top and sturdy & full-size dreadnought body with smooth curves, promoting comfort during playing.
- Smooth Tuning Pegs: The pegs of this beginner guitar are smooth and well made . It is easy to adjust with the chrome geared tuning head to keep the guitar in tune.
This is an ideal guitar for a child who is learning. With an extremely low price tag and some welcome extras, you have everything you need to get started.
The body is 36”, making it perfect for children between the ages of three and eleven (and some older). The classic dreadnought body has nylon strings which are soft and add warmth to your music. Add in a guitar case, picks, and some extra strings, and you have everything you will ever need.
The perfect guitar for a child who has never played or has limited playing experience. A nice sound and an even better price tag.