- "Body Body type: Taylor Grand Symphony Mini Cutaway: No Top wood: Solid Mahogany Back & sides: Layered Sapele Bracing pattern: GS Mini With Relief Rout Body finish: Matte 2.0 Orientation: Right-handed...
- "There's something undeniably inviting about the Taylor GS Mini's scaled-down size, yet a single strum reveals the impressive voice of a full-size guitar
- That mix of portability and musicality has proven to be a winning combination that fits into so many scenarios in life, from the couch to the campfire to the concert hall
Getting the right first guitar is very important, and investing in this one could be the very best thing which you do for your child.
The body features solid and laminate woods, with the mahogany, Sapele, and African ebony contrasting well to create a beautiful looking instrument. The included hardware is what you would expect from a Taylor guitar, but the sound is not. You get a far better sound than you would hope to expect from a guitar such as this, and that can only be a good thing.
This guitar is easy to learn on, looks great, and has enough volume to fill a room. If you can get your child learning on this instrument, they may just be hooked for life.
- 6-string Acoustic Guitar with Mahogany Top
- Layered Sapele Back
- Sides - Natural
If you are in the market for a mini guitar or a travel guitar, then this one from Taylor is definitely worth a look. Named the ‘baby,’ this acoustic mini will become your baby.
With a combination of mahogany, Sapele, and rosewood, the base of this guitar is reliable and robust. The hardware is pretty standard, but everything comes together to give you a sound quality well above what you would expect from a mini guitar. There is a lot of quality here, and that makes it extremely easy to learn on.
If you are buying this for a child or want a travel guitar, you are going to be pleased with your purchase. It is small and compact but packs a hefty punch.
- Mahogany pattern HPL (high pressure laminate) textured finish, solid sitka spruce top
- Rust Stratabond neck, shortened 3/4 scale
- Chrome small-knob tuners. Tusq saddle.
If you are looking for something a little more or a mini guitar that can be used for more than just practicing, then this Little Martin is for you.
While the wood used and the added hardware is nothing special when compared to other guitars out there, it is the construction which gives the guitar its quality. For this reason, you can use this guitar for more than just learning. You can also gig with this guitar, and play small venues.
This is a guitar packed with quality which will help to push you out of your comfort zone and give you more than you can get from other mini guitars.
- Spruce Top
- Rosewood Fingerboard & Bridge
- System 68 Pick-Up
Mini guitars deserve to have as much quality as full-sized guitars, and Yamaha have delivered on that front. This 3/4-scale guitar is modeled after one of their best-selling full-sized guitars, and the quality shines through.
Not only does the guitar look great, with lots of spruce and finishes, which add warmth and showcase the natural grain, but the guitar sounds professional too. This is a guitar to learn on, but it is also so much more than that. Great for small gigs in intimate settings, this is a guitar to help you out of your comfort zone.
Learn quickly with this guitar and play once you have learned; a guitar which you will have for years.
- 21 1/4" scale length; 33" full length
- Spruce top
- Mahogany back and sides
This is an excellent gift for any young and eager musician who wants to learn the guitar. The set has everything which you could possibly need to get started.
The body of the guitar is crafted from solid spruce and mahogany, so you already have a stable and reliable guitar to start with, but the strength of this package is in the extras. The included DVD will help you to learn, the gig bag will keep you protected, and the tuner will always keep you in tune. Throw in some extra stings and picks and you are ready to go.
The guitar is high-quality with a great sound, and the extras only add to the value of the set. An excellent set for any musician to start on.
- Created in partnership with Disney/Pixar for the film "Coco".
- Spruce top.
- Mahogany back and sides.
Disney/Pixar has partnered with Cordoba to create guitar which is not only beautiful but sounds fantastic too. With art inspired by the movie, Coco, this guitar is definitely for fans.
Those who have not seen the movie will fall in love with the guitar too. It sounds excellent, with a lot of tonal resonance, and comes with a host of extras, such as strap and gig bag, which makes learning more accessible, and keeps the guitar protected.
If you love the movie, you will love this guitar; if you have not seen the movie, you will still love this guitar. Lots of value and professionalism.
- 22 13/16" scale length
- Spruce top; Meranti back and sides
- Roswewood Fretboard
If you are on a budget and looking for a great guitar, then look no further. Not only do you get a solid guitar, but you also get a host of extras to go with it.
With a clip-on tuner, extra strings, padded gig bag, and an instructional DVD, this guitar really is the definition of pick up and play. It is ideal for getting started on, with everything you need, and some lessons are thrown in too.
The guitar is robust and reliable, with laminate wood to keep the cost down. The guitar is very forgiving, with wide frets and an excellent sound.
- Spruce Top
- Meranti Back & Sides
- Rosewood Fingerboard & Bridge
A simple and straightforward guitar which is a scaled-down version of the C40. With many of the same features, this is a budget guitar with excellent sound.
The guitar may be crafted from laminate wood, keeping the cost down, but that has not stopped Yamaha from creating a guitar which sounds terrific. There are resonance and warmth in each note, and you get a lot of the same sound as you would get from the full-sized guitar.
This is a guitar firmly aimed at beginners and is simple and straightforward. If you are looking for something on which you can learn, then this is one of the best out there. The learning curve is not sharp, and the guitar is easy to handle.
- FIRST CHOICE - Quality, affordable and attractive, Winzz full size dreadnought...
- BALANCED SOUND - Handcrafted spruce top and "X" bracing structure offers both bright and warm tone that has excellent acoustic properties and great extension and response from...
- SMOOTH PLAY - High density wood fingerboard and bridge offers both sturdy construct and smooth touch that you can roll over the nickel silver frets freely. The chrome die -...
Why buy a guitar and then all of the accessories when you can buy this kit and have everything who you need from day one.
This is a budget kit, so plywood has been used in place of solid wood but, to the beginner, this is not going to make a difference. You have the needed bracing, quality hardware, and accessories to pick up the guitar and start to learn. You also have enough quality to stick with this guitar for years.
A beautiful kit with everything which you need.
- Spruce top
- Balanced tone and projection
- Superior internal bracing
This kit has everything which you need to get started, without having to buy any additional extras to supplement the learning process.
With a variety of sizes and colors, this guitar gives you options from the start. There is something here for everyone, and that includes all the accessories which you need to learn and play for years.
This is a budget guitar kit but one which comes with a lot. A great starter kit for anyone who is learning or the perfect present for anyone starting their musical journey.
- Select Spruce wood top plus catalpa wood sides and back for good resonance
- Alternative/engineered/Tech wood Fingerboard and Bridge
- Fully adjustable truss rod, Chrome die Cast tuners
An incredible guitar which has a lot of power in customization. The guitar looks fantastic and has a solid and robust sound.
Once you have chosen your perfect color, you can tweak the guitar to create your ideal sound. There are adjustable trusses to find the perfect length and string tension. You also get a reliable guitar which sounds balanced and resonant.
This is an easy to play guitar, which is perfect for all beginners. It has enough quality that, once you have learned, you are going to want to keep this guitar around for a long time.
- 38-INCH ACOUSTIC GUITAR: Right-handed guitar delivers a full-bodied sound with its all-wood design, 19 frets, steel strings, and an attractive finish
- ULTIMATE STARTER KIT: Perfect for beginner guitarists, it includes a guitar pick, shoulder strap, pitch pipe, digital tuner, and an extra set of 6 strings
- HIGH-QUALITY SOUND: The classical guitar body and user-friendly fretboard help to create a bright sound that both beginning and experienced musicians can enjoy
With some fantastic color choices and lots of extras, this is the perfect gift for yourself or anyone else starting out on a musical journey.
We love the natural grain of the wood, and the choices of colors, both natural and bright, which showcase the beauty of the wood grain. We also like that this kit comes with everything which you need to start playing, including two tuners; a clip-on and a pitch pipe.
This is an affordable set but one which does not skimp when it comes to the quality of the sound. A professional set and a wonderful sounding guitar.